Monday, July 9, 2012

SPOTLIGHT MAGAZINE - Kids Photography

Italian version here!
When you have some time you can check out the Production Paradise website: you'll find some of my work on today's issue of Spotlight Magazine, dedicated to kids photography.

If you are already sick of my photos (don't worry, all my sympathy and comprehension goes to you) you might want to go through the other sections of the website: you'll find some wonderful stuff. I myself spend whole evenings looking at it, stuck in a trance-like state in front of the monitor admiring the quality of several pictures. Just give it a try.

My work has been taken care of by Sergio: I still haven't had a chance to meet him in person but I'll always be grateful to him for being so helpful, professional and I would say...patient as well. Sometimes I can really be a pain in the neck with all my requests, but he turned out to be my super-hero, putting up with me until the end in exchange for massive quantities of Swiss chocolate (which, by the way, he hasn't received yet).Besides my photos, in the website you will also be able to find a brief introduction of me. As tonight I desperately need my 5 minutes of glory I am going to paste it below. I hope you won't be too moved by it (seriously, my mum found it more touching than any episode of her favorite soap and I personally find this an extraordinary occurrence).



Silvia Coluccelli's photography world is colorful, cheerful, crystal-clear, luminous; like a child's smile, which might be easily captured but needs to be skillfully created first. Silvia is extremely good at communicating with her little friends, by doing so creating an inspiring atmosphere, when the situation calls for it she can become a child herself, playing with the kids, amazing them, wearing colorful wigs or finding new games. She also knows how to turn children into little adults, with an interpretation worthy of an Academy award. She's an emotion and spontaneity director and has her secret as well: it's not a special lens or a camera featuring a disproportionate number of pixels, it's a "tool" that can detect every slight shade of emotions, that pulses with intensity and transmits passion and serenity. It's her big heart, the children can feel it and they tune to it with casualness. The results speak for themselves...

Clients: Novalac Menarini, Versace Young, Brums, Mek, Bimbus, Sottocoperta, Ninetta, Suomy... and many more.

Rapresented in Italy by Doc Artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment